ABVCLPG, IIM Ranchi in collaboration with Empower India New Delhi is conducting an essay competition titled “RBI’s payment guidelines on tokenization and its impact on ‘digital adoption’: A critical analysis”. The essay competition will be followed by a webinar on the same topic.
The topic of the essay competition
“RBI’s payment guidelines on tokenization and its impact on ‘digital adoption’: A critical analysis”
Rules for the Essay Competiton:
1. The word limit will be 1500 words for the essay competition.
2. The competition will be open to any graduate or post-graduate students.
3. The last date for submitting the entries is 17th June 2022, 05:00 pm.
5. Only one entry per person is accepted.
6. Essay must be original and unpublished. Plagiarized entries will be rejected.
7. Essay must be written by one person. Co-authored essays are not accepted.
The following awards will be given respectively:
1st Prize: prize money of Rs. 60,000 for the best essay
2nd Prize: Rs. 40,000 for the 2nd best essay,
3rd Prize: Rs. 20,000 for the third essay.